Konjac Pad Thai
Good for all phases
- 1 c. Konjac Noodles
- 2 large eggs
- 5 oz. chicken (sliced, or cubed)
- 1 1/2 c. tsp bean sprouts
- 1/4 c. diced green onions
- 1/4 tsp. salt and pepper
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Walden Farms Syrup (or 2 tsp. splenda or stevia)
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
- 1 tbsp. Walden Farms peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp. Braggs Soy Aminos
Step 1. Whisk together all the sauce ingredients and set aside.
Step 2. Rinse, drain and dry noodles, (can dry fry in skillet until moisture is gone), remove and set aside.
Step 3. In skillet over medium heat, add chicken, salt and pepper and cook through.
Step 4. Add onions, bean sprouts and sauce and noodles, coat all ingredients and cook until sprouts are tender.
Plate and garnish with cilantro.
Add or reduce red pepper flakes for more or less heat.