Salad with Mango Dressing
4 tbsp. I P ready-made mango drink ½ cup scallions
2 tsp. Dijon mustard 2 tsp. cumin
4 tsp. apple cider vinegar 2 oz. water
3-4 tbsp. olive oil sea salt & pepper to taste
½ cup orange bell pepper, sliced
- Combine all ingredients into blender.
- Blend well, season to taste, place on salad.
Turkey Cabbage Rolls
8 – 10 large cabbage leaves 1 zucchini
1 lb. lean ground turkey (or lean ground beef, or chicken) 1 can diced tomatoes (no sugar added)
1 leek fresh or minced garlic
8 mushrooms sea salt and pepper to taste
1 small bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Par boil cabbage leaves (until soft).
- Brown turkey and add leeks, bell peppers and mushrooms, zucchini (any phase 1 vegetables).
- Drain well.
- Spoon into cabbage leaves.
- Wrap like a burrito, hold closed with toothpicks.
- Place in baking dish.
- Pour tomatoes over the cabbage rolls.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
2 large turnips – peeled and diced.
Salt and pepper to taste
extra virgin olive oil (EVO)
- Line pan with diced turnips.
- Spray turnips with EVO, and season with rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, until turnips are soft and slightly brown.
Vanilla Pudding with Cinnamon or Pumpkin Spice
1 IP vanilla pudding mix
cinnamon or pumpkin spice
- Prepare pudding and sprinkle on cinnamon or pumpkin spice.