Moo Shu Chicken
Good for Phases 1 – 4
Easy to prepare
- 3 tbsp. of soya sauce
- 1 tbp.s grape seed oil
- 1 clove of garlic,crushed
- 1/2 tsp. of 5 spice powder
- 1lb. of chicken, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 2 medium stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 6 oz. fresh shitake mushrooms, sliced into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 c.of green onion-about 6 onions
- 4 c. of sliced cabbage
- 8 oz. bean sprouts
- 1 tbsp. soya sauce
- 2 tbsp. grape seed oil
Step 1. Mix together marinade ingredients, add chicken, and mix to coat.
Step 2. Prepare vegetables, grate ginger and garlic.
Step 3. Heat large skillet on medium-high heat with 1 tbsp. grape seed oil add the chicken, stir-fry for approx. 3 to 4 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
Step 4. Remove chicken from pan.
Step 5. Add 1 tbsp. grape seed oil, then the celery, ginger, and garlic. and Saute for one minute.
Step 6. Add the vegetables and saute for approx. 5 minutes. (add in onions last, so they are