Great for Phases 1 – 4
Easy to prepare
- 4 chicken breasts (no skin) 8 oz. each
- 7 c. mushrooms
- 1 c. green onions sliced thin
- 1/3 c. chicken stock (sugar free)
- 2/3 c. Walden Farms Honey Dijon Dressing
- 1/2 c. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- fresh herbs finely chopped
Step 1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in pan, and brown chicken on both sides.
Step 2. Add chicken stock and bring to boil for 5 minutes.
Step 3. Drain all but 1 tbsp. of liquid.
Step 4. Mix dressing and mustard and the 1 tbsp. of liquid from Step 3.
Step 5. Mix well, add sauce to pan on top of chicken and simmer for 5 minutes.
Step 6. Add herbs and onions.
Step 7. In separate pan, heat remaining 1 tbsp. olive oil and sautee garlic and mushrooms.