Great for all Phases
Easy 7 step directions
- 1 lb. white flaky fish, such as mahi mahi
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 jalapeno, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 8 Lettuce leaves
- shredded white cabbage
- Hot sauce
- 2 tbsp. Walden Farms Creamer (original or sweet)
- 1 thinly sliced red onion
- 1 thinly sliced green onion
- Roasted Red Pepper Salsa
Step 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Step 2. Place fish in a medium size dish.
Step 3. Whisk together the oil, lime juice, chili powder, jalapeno, and cilantro, Walden Farms Cream, and pour over the fish.
Step 4. Let marinate for 15 to 20 minutes.
Step 5. Grill fish, flesh side down for approx. 4-5 minutes on first side and 1 minute on other.
Step 6. Line Lettuce with cabbage. hot sauce, onions, cilantro and roasted red pepper salsa (to your taste).
Step 7. Add fish and roll lettuce leaves,