Chicken Parmesan and Noodles
Good for all phases
Easy to prepare
- 4 4-6 oz. boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet Ideal Protein Garlic and Herb crisps (crushed to powder)
- 1 packet Ideal Protein White Cheddar Ridges (crushed to large crumbs)
- 1/4 c. EVO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 1 c. leeks (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 bunch fresh basil leaves
- 2 12 oz. jars Roasted Red Peppers (drain and pulse in blender)
- 2 Splenda
- sea salt
- 5 egg whites
- 1 tbsp. water
- 3 Zucchini (spiraled for noodles)
Step 1. Coat pan with olive oil and place on stove over medium heat.
Step 2. When oil is heated add leeks, garlic, bay leaves, basil and cook for 5 minutes, stirring.
Step 3. Add the red pepper sauce and 2 Splenda, salt and pepper and let simmer 10 minutes.
Step 4. Preheat oven to 450.
Step 5. While oven is preheating, wash and dip chicken in egg whites, then Ideal Protein Garlic and Herb crisps and sprinkle sea salt
Step 6. Bake chicken in oven 20 minutes on each side.
Step 7. Ladle the roasted red pepper sauce on top of chicken and top with the Ideal Protein White Cheddar Ridges and bake another 10
Step 8. While chicken in baking, sauté zucchini noodles for 5 minutes in olive oil and drain.
Step 9. Serve chicken over Zucchini noodles.