8 Tips to Avoid Halloween Candy Binges
This Halloween beware of the pitfalls of candy binging.
Don’t let Halloween trick you into cheating on your diet this October. The coaches at BodyTech Weight Loss and Health clinic in Rockville, Maryland have come up with eight ways for you to keep your diet on track during the Halloween season.
Here are some sure-fire ways to avoid binging on Halloween candy.
1. Delay purchasing candy until Halloween day.
2. Hit the gym regularly and right before any Halloween festivities commence.
3. Chew gum when you get an urge to indulge in the sweet stuff.
4. Keep an IP approved snack, such as the Ideal Protein Raspberry Chocolate Bar on hand for when temptation strikes.
5. Buy Halloween candy that you don’t like to eat, that way you are not easily tempted to sneak treats.
6. Put all leftover candy away out of sight once the doorbell knockers are gone. Better yet, throw it out immediately after Halloween.
7. Plan to eat a healthy meal before attending a Halloween party of participating any candy focused festivities.
8. Indulge in a coffee or tea beverage that is IP friendly.
Kick the candy habit and lose weight. Sign up here for our next FREE introductory seminar.