Vanilla Lemon Muffins
Great for Phases 1 – 4
Easy to prepare
Ingredients For Cake:
- 2 Ideal Protein packets vanilla pudding mix (dry)
- 2 Ideal Protein packets crispy cereal (crushed)
- 1/2 Ideal Protein ready made vanilla drink
- 2 tsp. Stevia or Splenda
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 2/3 c. egg whites
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
Ingredients for Frosting:
- 2 tbsp. Walden Farms marshmallow dip
- 1 tsp. lemon extract (Or flavor of choice)
Step 1. Mix all dry ingredients.
Step 2. Add liquid (for cake) ingredients, mix well.
Step 3. Spray muffin tin well, and fill slots 1/2 full.
Step 4. Bake approx. 15 min.
Step 5. Place frosting ingredients in bowl.
Step 6. Mix with mixer approx. 50 sec.
Step 7. Top muffins/cake with frosting.
Serving Size: 1/4 of muffins = 1 non restricted IP.