WANTED: Weight Loss Buddy
Recruit a buddy to share the road to weight loss success.
The road to weight loss can be a lonely one if you’ve opted to go it alone. The difference between success and failure can also come down to having the right support system in place. At BodyTech, our team of coaches are specially trained to help support and advise you through every stage and phase of your weight loss efforts. Our coaches give dieters a greater ability to achieve success. Their first-hand experience at weight loss makes them uniquely qualified to understand and support your needs, as they are all graduates of BodyTech’s Ideal Protein diet program themselves. In addition to their support, it can be helpful to recruit a personal weight loss buddy to join you in the pursuit to shed pounds and improve health. A good weight lost buddy is often a friend or family member who is also ready to lose weight and get in shape.
By joining forces with a buddy, you’ll find that you have a greater source of motivation. Having someone else that is sharing in the dieting experience can be encouraging, especially on difficult days. They can help rally you from setbacks, and work alongside you, shopping and preparing healthy meals each week.
Think of a buddy as an extra edge in the battle of the bulge. Experiencing weight loss together can be a great opportunity to bond and connect. Together, you two can improve your state of health, and achieve something positive and truly remarkable.
Here are some tips for choosing the right buddy to achieve weight loss success.
Choose someone who…
1. Ideally, wishes to lose a similar amount of weight.
2. Is sincerely motivated to lose weight.
3. Is equally available and dedicated to success.
4. Is accessible to speak and meet with on a regular basis.
5. Is willing to enroll in the same diet program.
6. Fosters a positive mindset. (Positive people, positive results)
7. You care about and respect.
8. Is willing to be open and transparent about their weight loss efforts.
9. Ideally, lives near you.
10. Is willing to push you outside of your comfort zone, but is also able to receive the same motivational support from you, too.