Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake
Great for Phases 1 – 4
Easy to prepare
- 2 packets Ideal Protein chocolate pudding mix
- 1 packet Ideal Protein chocolate drink mix
- 1 packet Ideal Protein chocolate chip pancake mix
- 1 c. plus 2 tbs. egg white
- 2/3 c. minus 1 tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp coffee
- optional: 1-4 packets Stevia or Splenda
Step 1. Beat egg whites really well, until they foam.
Step 2. In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients.
Step 3. Add this mix to the eggs, beat well.
Step 4. Add in water.
Step 5. Spray 9 x 9 or 9 x 12 pan with olive oil.
Step 6. Add batter and bake at 350 for about 20 mins- watch them carefully so they do not over cook.
Makes 4 servings