Chocolate Banana Cupcakes
Good for Phases 1 – 4
Easy to prepare
- 1 packet Ideal Protein Banana pudding mix
- 1 packet Ideal Protein Dark Chocolate pudding mix
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2/6 c. egg whites
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Ideal Protein ready-made vanilla drink or skim milk
- 2 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup
Step 1. Add 1 packet of pudding to bowl, add 2nd packet to second bowl.(keep out 1 tbsp. chocolate pudding dry mix)
Step 2. Add 1 tsp. baking powder into each bowl, mix well.
Step 3. Add 1/3 c. egg whites, 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract, 1 tsp. olive oil,1 tbsp. IP vanilla ready-made (or skim milk) and 1 tbsp. water and mix well.
Step 4. Spray muffin tin with non stick spray, and scoop the banana into each cup.
Step 5. Scoop the chocolate batter on top of banana.
Step 6. Bake 350 for approx. 15 minutes.
Step 1. Combine 2 tbsp. Walden Farms Chocolate syrup with 1 tbsp. Ideal Protein Chocolate pudding mix.
Makes 6 cupcakes = 2 servings