Great for all phases
Easy to prepare
- 6 oz. lean ground beef (or chicken or turkey)
- Taco seasoning, to taste (recipe in files)
- 10 oz. mild diced tomatoes & green chiles
- 4 eggs + 2 egg whites
- Fresh cilantro, chopped (to taste)
- Mockamole (recipe in files), optional
- Shredded Lettuce
- Salsa (optional)
Step 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Step 2. Brown ground beef, seasoned with taco seasoning.
Step 3. Spread ground beef evenly into a 9 x 9 inch baking dish.
Step 4. Drain Rotel, spread evenly over beef mixture.
Step 5. Beat eggs and egg whites, and pour over meat mixture, sprinkle with chopped cilantro (to taste.)
Step 6. Bake 25 minutes or just until center of casserole is set.
Step 7. Serve topped with shredded lettuce, cilantro, mockamole and Salsa.